Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I know, another other-driver-on-the-road complaint. Skip it if you want; no one's holding a gun to your head.

To- okay, more like "at"- a truck driver who had parked half on the shoulder, half in the lane of a major road, and then also had his driver side door open, thereby taking up the entire (and only, in that direction) lane- on yet another blind curve, which was also on the top of a blind hill*,

Me: Way to be a moron, Ohio Idiot. (Because he had an Ohio plate, of course.)

Ethan: Who, me?

Connor: Yes. That is your new nickname. "Ohio Idiot".




*A lot of blind stuff around here lately, huh?

2 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

It's like your blog is now geared at the blind demographic. And Ohio Idiots. I work with one of those. But I know your kid is NOT from Ohio.

Paul G said...

I thought Ohio-ians were buckeyes. Or is that just Ohio State?