But only because two- two- sisters tagged me. This is a 37 odd questions one.
1. Do you like bleu cheese? Pretty much any food question is likely to get the same answer. Blech.
2. Have you ever smoked? ME??? No! Why would you ever think that!??
3. Do you own a gun? No, but, like my sister, I want to learn because of movies. I never wanna be that wussy woman that can't defend herself because she doesn't know the safety's on. That being said, I'm also not gonna be that jerk parent whose kid shoots up the school.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Like I said, blech.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Do you know what is in those things? Just kidding, but I don't eat red meat, so turkey dogs are cool.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Puhlease. A Christmas Story.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. As much as I can remember to drink before it's stone cold- sometimes after.
9. Can you do push ups? Why? Why would I want to do that?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Eh. I'm too damn lazy to remember my jewelry most of the time, other than the wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Sleeping? I dunno, reading? Whatever I can do at home.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? No?
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope, the eye doctor told me to not bother coming back until I turn forty.
14. Middle name? Danger.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I will not vomit. I need to call into work. Please, God, don't let those kids vomit.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, milk, seltzer. Trying to not drink so much soda. Dunno why, I see no difference! (Maybe it's that I never guzzled six six-packs a day, like that woman on Oprah.)
17. Current worry? Pay attention. Vomit.
18. Current hate right now? The hell? VOMIT.
19. Favorite place to be? I love my house. I could deal with some warm beach, though.
20. How did you bring in the new year? I honored it with sleep.
21. Where would you like to go? Back to bed.
22. Name three people who will complete this: I don't pass these on.
23. Do you own slippers? I do! I'm looking into some kitten mittens, though.
24 What color shirt are you wearing? Dirty.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Eh. So long as they're clean. And not scratchy. And also has an electric mattress pad underneath.
26. Can you whistle? Yes? Is that really a big deal?
27. Where are you now? In a state of exhaustion.
28. Would you be a pirate? I'd be a kick-ass pirate. I would freakin' steal your stuff and have no regrets.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Round Here, Counting Crows. All the time, for more than a decade. I apologize to my family.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? My kids are way too old for me to even give a damn about theoretical names.
31. Favorite boy's name? And again.
32. What is in your pocket right now? Even if I did pockets, there'd only ever be my cell phone in it, and a ten if I'm lucky. If I'm at work, a pen and a sharpie.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Obama's interview with Matt Lauer. Apparently his Blackberry turns into a car, for quick getaways.
34. What vehicle do you drive? I dunno. Some piece of crap that gets me from A to B. That someone just puked in.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Not much. I broke my arm three times as a child. The car accident hurt like hell for weeks, but I wasn't actually injured. (Did you know you use chest muscles to turn the steering wheel? I found this out the hard way when I tried to drive days after the accident.)
36. Do you love where you live? I love my home. I hate this weather. And the germs. And not being able to air out the house of germs because of the weather.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? None. We don't believe in television. (Did I say that with a straight face?)